Android Set-top box THD603QC Firmware Software download Custom rom MBOX
If your device works properly please don’ upload, even if you want, but make backup your android rom.
This is custom working firmware for thd603qc from Telergy.
I tried a lot of firmwares and none of one didnt work good, usualy have problem with wifi and remote controller.
How to make the BOOT SD Card:
Step 1: Prepare one micro sd card( or SD card if your device just have sd card slot), please backup your data on sd card, because the following process will format your card.
Step 2: Use the micro sd card reader to connect your card with windows PC, and then Open the BootcardMaker tool.
Choose your micro sd card sick, and choose “yes” in to partition and format, and then choose your bin files. ( just choose the u-boot.bin file in your downloaded file)
Step 3: Click Make to finish the boot card.
Now you have a boot card, what’s the next?
– Copy all of the firmware file(factory_update_param.aml recovery.img, u-boot.bin and one ZIP file) to this sd card;
– Make sure your device is powered off and power cable removed.
– Insert SD card with extracted files in root directory.
– Insert a match or a toothpick to reset button – you will feel a click.
– Power on the box by inserting power cable, while holding the match in the reset hole.
– It will boot to recovery and start installing ROM. Good. It will restart when finished (you can connect with HDMI cable, so you can see the update process in your tv or monitor)